"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I LOVE wonderful weekends!

This past weekend was just wonderful and I absolutely love when I can accomplish family time, date night and doing good time!  I definitely didn't get a darn thing done around the house but I don't care because it was a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

Our first outing of the weekend was Saturday morning and we took the kids to meet the Easter bunny.  The pictures will tell the story of how much they liked the Easter bunny.  I have to thank a friend with twins who took the beautiful pictures, I forgot my camera of course the one day when I REALLY wanted it, but we were early to arrive so I guess we balance!


Staging the kids for the photos
 
Matt trying to get Caden a little closer to the Bunny!

No one is quite sure they really want to be there...

Finally capturing a "smile" from at least one of them

Still working on getting the best photo we can....

Finally 2 out of 4 with smiles isn't too bad! 
  Not only did we get to meet the Easter Bunny but we got to hunt Easter Bunny Eggs as Maggie would say...
(pardon the poor photo quality - the Blackberry can only do so much!)


Maggie helping Cale to hunt eggs

Maggie "helping" Mallory hunt eggs.  I think Mallory is more interested in her bottle!

Maggie hunting eggs

Caden on the egg hunt!

So the weather was rainy and I forgot the camera, but the memories are priceless and I enjoyed our family outing. 
We are very blessed and our baskets are full. 
We couldn't ask for anything more!

 
Happy Easter everyone! 
We hope you enjoy this wonderful season and get to hunt lots of Easter Bunny Eggs with many goodies and family memories to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment