"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Thursday, April 7, 2011

So far behind....but really I am not worried - I have 4 kids you know!

I am so far behind on getting my thoughts into words that I am grateful for my little mommy trip with my mom, sister, aunt and cousin that I am going to get caught up in this quick 4 days.

I try not to pressure myself to post but I am worried about capturing the special and wonderful moments for my kids!  We have had so many great things going on and so many memories that getting them captured is important to me.

March 24th - just a few weeks ago but the babies turned 9 months.  They are doing amazing and learning so many new things.  We are mobile but in our own way.  We can go backwards in the crawling position, the hardwood floors help.  We move foward by moving across our butt for Cale and Miss Mallory goes completely on her belly and back up until she arrives at her desitnation.  We are pulling ourselves up on most things but we haven't gotten all the way up to a full stand yet.
We have been fighting ear infections and breathing problems but they are wonderful babies and have continued to sleep through the night for us and not whine too much.

Mallory and Cale on the 24th - a full 9 months old

 As we were getting ready for bathes one night Cale and Mallory were playing in their bed and "jumping" up and down. There were cracking themselves up and just having a good ole time!  They were little monkeys jumping on the bed.  They were bouncing themself silly.  If you could only hear their laughter in these photos.  We had such a good time playing! 




So my little monkeys are getting big but just such a joy in our lives. 
I cannot believe that they are 9 months old already. 
I wish we could keep them this small forever. 

They truly remind me how precious life is and how we need to continue to laugh everyday. 
So thank you Cale and Mallory for bringing joy to our lives and smiles to our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment