"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!

Happy Birthday Mom! 

May today be a great one for you bringing you everything you wish for all year long!

My life is so much better because you are my mom. 
You are an amazing grandma - excuse me Memaw - and I know you would do anything for any of your grand kids.

You are my hero and were my inspiration for my career to help me get to where I am today. 
You have always been there for me in good times and bad. 
You listen and calm me when I need it and you take the stress I bring like no other mom I know.
You are the best invisible mom I know and I thank you for all of the lessons long the way.
You are one of the strongest and hardest working people I know. You inspire many!

You are an amazing person and we love you bunches. 
Thank you for all you do and for always being there!

You definitely do not look like today is your 59th birthday - here is to many, many more!
Love you








P.S. You are lucky that I didn't have any old photos scanned in here at work since I did this on my lunch break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment