"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So much to say, so little time to do it....

And so goes my life right now.  We have been running on warp speed ever since we left for vacation in February and I have so many posts I want to get out of my head right now it isn't even funny.  I feel as if my brain may explode! 

There has been so many great memories and lots to record for my kiddos, I truly have just had no time though and had to prioritize things like laundry, baths and getting groceries during my lunch time so that we can at least function some what normally! 

I need to get these the writings out and I have a promise to myself that it will happen.  I have all of my photos uploaded, now I just need the computer to cooperate and upload them to my blog!  I am confident it will all come together one day very soon. 

In my dream world, I would take a day off of work and get them all caught up, writing away all day!  Sounds fabulous!  In reality, if I take a day off I am going to clean this house and PURGE!  But even that is a dream right now.  We haven't been the healthiest bunch, the kids love Memaw Donna and I so much they have shared their pink eye and we really just want to return to what we know as a normal week! 

Right now I am off to bed, on top of the pink eye, major cold/allergies.  On a personal accomplishment note for me - I have ran twice this week! Hooray for me, if you know me you know I hate running but I am determined to RUN my first ever 5K this summer.  Even with the cold I ran last night and it felt great. 

Tomorrow is a new day, one where I hope to get a posting complete!  Here's to Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment