"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Fresh Beat Band! (Sing it as you read it)

We love the Fresh Beat Band in our house!  The kids cannot get enough of them and it is actually on show which I do not mind to have in the mix because it is so funny to watch them all sing and dance along. 
Kiki, Marina, Shout and Twist, if you don't know them and have toddlers you definitely need to find out who they are and rock out to them with your kids.  We have gotten to know these four as they are on in our house for at least 40 minutes a day - it is our dance activity.  I love the fact that my kids LOVE music, I am hoping that this continues as they grow up and seriously the "Caden Booty Shake" is pretty fun to watch. 
When I heard that they finally have a tour of the band I knew we had to go and check this out. 
So last Wednesday Caden, Maggie, Memaw Donna and I went off to the Taft Theater to check out the Fresh Beat Band with over 2800 other folks who love them as well.

I am completely impressed by the remodel of the Taft, the last time I was there was about 6 years ago to hear Godsmack acoustic, man have times changed, now I am watching a toddler band!  They sold apple juice instead of beer and animals crackers instead of wine!
While the Fresh Beats cannot rock it out like Sully, I must say we all had fun, okay maybe mommy had a little more than the kids but we know all of the songs and why not have a good time while you are there?

We LOVED it - it was a great show for my kids, it was awesome to see them so excited to listen to their group live and to see them dance and sing along - proud momma moments definitely happened.  As I said we have come to know these 4 people well over the last year or so.  Matt doesn't like the new Marina, the other one left to explore new opportunities and to get married, but I think in person he would of loved her! 
And I am just glad that they like something to do with music, singing and dancing that I would take them to this "concert" 100 times over.

So put your Rock Star jacket on and everyone sing along because we had a great day and my only regret is that I forgot my awesome new camera so the cell phone had to do!

I remember my first concert, NKOTB with Rachel and our moms.  I am so glad my mom got to come along for Caden and Maggie's!  I am not quite ready for them to attend a big show but this one was perfect!

And yes I am still singing the songs, we bought their CD and Cale and Mallory love them too - Fresh Beats  - they say every morning to listen on the way to school - I call Cale and Mallory the Baby Beats!  Each kid has their favorite band member, song and show and they are passionate about rocking out to the Fresh Beats!





No comments:

Post a Comment