"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Monday, February 4, 2013

Just a few more photos to share!

I finally was able to get the other photos to work that I wanted to post - and I even stole one from Eric - did I mention he is training for the Louisville IRONMAN in my last blog? 
Check out Eric's blog about his journey (My Road to IRONMAN Louisville 2013) and support what he is doing if you can.  I am pretty sure he will appreciate my kids getting up early on our next visit as it is one way to make sure he makes it to the early morning swim training sessions!  I give him a ton of credit for what he is doing and think his wife is a saint for all of the time he is putting into the training - that is dedication on her part too, it is definitely a family journey! 

Feeding these kids was quite fun! 

The Boys at Monster Jam!

These two life long friends are the reason we all came together!

Again, it was one fabulous weekend, we are now planning these quarterly and cannot wait for the next one.  As far as Eric and his Ironman journey - we will be there cheering him on.  What an amazing accomplishment he is working towards

I am so grateful these two guys from a small little town brought some many wonderful people together and have created such amazing friends for life in all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment