"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Friday, June 19, 2015

GRADUATION! Good Bye Pre K Hello Kindergarten!

May 21, 2015

It's Pre K Graduation Day and we have two happy little people

They have practiced and waited for this day for months.  Momma is ready with her Kleenex in hand and a smile on my face because they want me to be happy that they are graduating Pre K and are on their way to Kindergarten.

I honestly can say I only cried a little bit, these kids kept me laughing and smiling the whole time.

They all did great and had a ball.  You can tell they are close to their friends and loved every minute with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Mandy

Opening gifts, a new jersey and new earrings!

Our graduate!

Because Silly Faces are FUN!

She picked out her dress with Meamaw Donna

They had us laughing the whole time!

Mallory with her award, Teacher's Helper

Cale with his award, The Entertainer 

Our graduates! They did it!

The 6 Cools - always an odd photo!


Mal Mal with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Mandy

Cale with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Mandy

Our babies with Ms. Lauren - our Lorax!
I think I have teared up more looking back at these photos than I did during graduation.  Their buddy Brecc kept it funny, he yelled, "good job ______" to each graduate as they got their diploma.  He kept us all laughing. Cale took a relaxing approach to the risers and kicked back.   He made me think Dazed and Confused, let's hope not.    I truly just enjoyed the moment with these kids.  They have worked hard and it showed.

We cannot finish out Pre K without thanking Ms. Lauren and Ms. Mandy.  They put up with all of those boys and the few girls each day to teach them so much and to help them grow their minds.
We are grateful for their patience and laughter - it is what gets them through the day I am sure.
And Ms. Lauren, you know you are my Lorax, you have helped all 4 of my babies grow and you are the keeper of my trees!  I am forever grateful and so glad we have formed a friendship.

To Cale and Mallory, we are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished.  You will do great in Kindergarten and I am sure you will miss Pre K but remember you are ready and you can do anything you want to!  We are blessed to have you two in our lives and cannot wait to see what your future holds!


No comments:

Post a Comment