"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Accomplishing her dreams and goals!

 I am a proud pageant momma, proud that my girl Maggie has set some big dreams and is working hard to make them come true.  On September 26th she was crowned Little Miss Hoosier High and is so excited to win her first title!  We are thrilled to be a part of the White Rive Pageant Productions family.  Miss Carrie is a wonderful director and is so patient and caring with all of the girls.

We started pageant life when she was 4 years old, she has wanted to win and has worked hard.  She placed top 15 in NAM this past summer when moving up in age and I was so excited, but immediately she started talking about what she needed to do to WIN that crown!  She is my driven and passionate little one.  She has big dreams and goals, I will always support these dreams and goals and have told her so.  I do have glitter in my suitcase and will be sparkling while working this week!

Many ask if the pageants we do are like what they have seen on Toddlers and Tiaras, um NO, we work on poise, confidence and speaking skills. That my friends is only one side of pageantry, we do not do glitz as I want her to look her age and we want to meet friends, not make competitors out of folks.  Maggie has grown so much in these 4 years and her confidence has too.  I have learned a ton as well!

I am proud of her and super proud that her dreams and goals keep growing.  We will see where her pageant dreams take her, they are big dreams, really big dreams!  We are so grateful for all who have helped and supported her along the way, watch her grow, she isn't done yet!

Maggie Lynne, I hope you never give up on your dreams and goals.  I will always support you and help you along the way in all that you do.  Keep reaching for the stars (or tiaras) and know that no matter what we are proud of you!


After being crowned!  She is so excited

Making new friends, like she always does!

Spirit wear - hence my glitter suitcase!

Ready to call it a night! 
riding in the Farmer's Fair Parade!
Top 15 NAM 2015 and Photogenic Winner!
NAM 2014 - where she wanted to try talent and did!
Casual wear competition 2013.  She won Photogenic!

Ready for interviews at Nationals 2013 

After her first pageant in 2012 - there were tears and goals set!

No comments:

Post a Comment