"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The things they are thankful for....

This week Caden and Maggie had the opportunity to bring in pictures and photos of the things that which they are thankful.  Being that they are almost 4, I was not sure what to expect but I have to tell you they did a really great job telling Matt and I what they wanted pictures of for their posters.

So here are their list:
Caden is thankful for:

  • Baseball
  • Toy Story
  • Ice Cream
  • Race Cars
  • His Family 
  • Lightning McQueen
Maggie is thankful for:
  • Flowers
  • Colorful feathers
  • Ballet shoes
  • Ballerinas
  • My Family - those were her words
  • Cupcakes
  • Princesses
I love the way these two look at the world.  They have the simple things figured out.  While I know that life will not always be simple to them, I am sure glad that they are seeing the world through their own eyes right now and that just about everything is beautiful. 

I am thankful that I am their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment