"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hooray, Hooray for a New Baby!

Now that I have your attention, NO I AM NOT PREGNANT AGAIN, but I do have the joy of gaining a new niece or nephew in less than 5 months! 

I am so excited for my sister, Erica; brother in law, John and nephew, Maddox that they will be adding to their family.  That means another little one for the kids to run around with, a new little one to snuggle, another one to spoil, more giggles, more Skype chats and just more of everything!

Caden thinks it will be a boy, Maggie believes it will be a girl - when they argue they say then have both!  Can you blame them as they are used to their momma having one of each?

We are all very excited, I have been holding onto my favorite clothes from Maggie and Mallory and secretly would love a girl to pass along these beautiful dresses I am holding plus we would be balanced in grand kids of 4 girls, 4 boys then but as long as the baby is healthy we will all be happy!

Hang on Memaw Donna and Papaw Chris - this is grand kid #8 and we still have Kelsey to marry off and start a family.  I LOVE the connection of cousins and having lots of little ones around.  They all love running around, playing and get along so I say the more the merrier.

To Ricki and John - welcome to the mini van club.  Although you picked Purdue colors for your new van you deserve the new ride and will enjoy having the room!


To my little buddy Maddox, I know you will be an awesome Big Brother, just watching you care for Mallory and Cale, the hugs, the concern, the love, the giggles, it will all be there - now sharing toys, that may take some time but I have no doubt you will.  You two will be making life fun for all of that I am sure!

Congrats to you all and I cannot wait to meet my new niece or nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment