"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day

This year for Father's Day was a bit different as we decided that it would be a day with just the 6 of us, celebrating daddy and having some family time.  We slept in a bit then got going to grab brunch at Frisch's and then off to Kings Island we went.

The kids are loving Kings Island, the passes are a great gift, thank you mom and Chris, and it was a wonderful day of rides and fun.

Our day with daddy

Waiting for "my turn"


Pink car it is!


Mallory was napping
but quickly woke up
 
All ready to go

 
HI!

Mal-Mal's turn too
 
Beetle bugs!  Cale and Maggie's favorite ride


Look at those smiles

LOVES the corners

What a face!
We had a great day, until a storm was brewing around us and we decided to head home.  I love that Matthew is the father of my children, they love their daddy.  It was a great day finished off with dinner with Big Papaw and watching golf. 

While we did not get to celebrate with all of the other papaw's in our lives we are very grateful for them as well.  Father's day is hard for me, for many reasons that do not need to be listed here, what I do know is that my children are loved by the Father's in their lives and I could not ask for better men to be role models for my children. 

Until next year, Happy Father's Day daddy, Papaw Casey,  Papaw Chris, Papaw Frank, Papaw Eddie and Big Papaw!  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment