"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Saturday, June 30, 2012

It brought tears to my eyes....

As Matthew and I tried for many years to have children lots of things went through my head.  Dreams that I may not be able to realize, wishes for my chidlren and lots of love to give them.  Today I saw one of those dreams come true and it made me cry happy tears.

I always thought about a little girl wearing my heels around and looking at how little their feet were in my shoes.  Today as I was getting ready for our day I came upon both of my little girls walking around in my heels.  I know it is silly and not something most people ever dream about but I did and today my dream came true times two!

Thank you Maggie and Mallory for making momma's dreams come true.  I love you two and you can wear my heels any day, let's just not try to wear them down the stairs!  You two will definitely keep me on my toes throughout your years and you are starting to "work together" on things - I am sure that will lead to lots of trouble!  The truth is there is a time when I never thought that little dream would be realized but you made it come true for me today and I thank you and love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment