"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One year ago.....

It was one year ago on Sunday that I was given the chance to witness a beautiful wedding that brought together a wonderful family!

Happy Anniversary to Adam, Haley and Natalie!  We love you all and couldn't imagine life without you all in ours.

I just had to share some of my favorite photos from the wonderful day!  It was HOT, very hot but it was just perfect for a GRAND celebration. It was especially hot for a gal who was 34 weeks pregnant but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. 
Haley, you were beautiful.  Adam, your smile was awesome to watch as you saw your bride.  Natalie, you blew us away with how grown up you looked!

So I know you all had an amazing and yummy anniversary, we are just glad that you spent the rest of the evening with us!

Love you all, the McCoolest from the 6 Cools















It was a GREAT day and a wonderful celebration!  Lots and lots of happy memories to be shared!  Here's to many more years Adam and Haley! 

Caden and I had WAY to much fun!  We needed to rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment