"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Playing tourist!

My parents recently purchased a very nice camera and I have been dying to try it out and see what I could do.  Last Friday we had birthday dinner and as the adults were playing cards I had to grab the camera and check out what the kids were doing outside!

So here are some photos from what Matt called my duty as a tourist, I wore the strap around my neck as I was afraid of dropping the very nice and expensive camera!  In about 20 minutes I had taken 67 pictures!

I loved it!  I would love to have one but I am not sure that Matthew wants to live with a tourist all the time. But either way - thanks to my parents for letting me play and get some great shots of the kids doing what kids do best, Living Life to the Fullest!




  
Maggie wasn't interested in playing baseball, she is a little gardener!



What tourist time would be complete without a GROUP Photo! 





 
Good try mom! 

 


Sisterly Love















Cale figuring out he can crawl on concrete! and being just too cute



Yes that is snot running down his nose! This camera is GOOD



Uncle Whitey!  Happy Birthday to you too!


Grandma Horstman's flower bed!  Mom you are doing a great job keeping them beautiful



Happy Birthday Chris! 





Kelsie came to visit before her big trip!
 
This just looks like TROUBLE!

We had a great time at our birthday celebration but missed the Shovlin family. 
That just means we have to go back and do it again! Oh darn more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment