"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Thursday, February 10, 2011

So much for an easy week!

I should have never written my wish for a normal week, it has been anything but normal.  We have been to the doctor 3 times, Walgreens to fill prescriptions 4 times and traveled over 200 miles around the city in just one day!

So here is the run down of the children:
  • Caden has a diaper rash that we have been fighting for a while and I am happy to say is on it's way to being done!
  • Maggie was fine until Wednesday morning after she got to day care and complained of her ear hurting.  Turns out she has a very serious ear infection!  Thank you amoxicillin for getting her well enough to head off to dance tonight for her date with her daddy.
  • Cale was fine until 4:00 yesterday when he spiked a fever!  So off to after hours care we went and he has a bronchitic infection.  Antibiotics were a callin once again!
  • Mallory - knock on wood, is the only child who has not been to the doctor nor is she on a prescription
Yes it has been crazy, yes I feel like I am paying for our pediatrician by ourselves, yes I feel like I am funding Walgreens and their employee retirement fund but I am sure glad that it is happening this week and not next!

I will never, ever again ask for a normal week, I should know better by now but it was a good dream I just wish it could have lasted longer.

So as I sit here and work from home with the baby twins I have to say their entertainment is great and Cale is doing amazing for not feeling well - he is sleeping peacefully so mommy can get back to work!
Here's to hoping next week is just as insane and fun!


My little helper!
Sleeping Peacefully and Getting Better!


No comments:

Post a Comment