"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

After a very long but great vacation we are FINALLY home and I don't know who is happier, the kids or mommy and daddy!

We came home to a great clean house thank you Memaw Donna,  you are the best and the milk stocked in the fridge was over the top.  Caden thanks you very much.

It was a great week that I will definitely write about here soon but I just wanted to check in and note that we survived a very long drive with 4 kids and a minivan full of stuff!  We had our co-pilots with us that definitely helped out along the way but it sure is good to be back home in Indiana!

Here is what you will see in the coming posts that I will be writing:
  • a heavy heart, my heart has been so sad for a friend who lost her little boy this past week
  • things I learned on vacation
  • things we checked off the to do list for vacation
  • lots and lots of pictures!
  • and now.....
So it was a great trip with wonderful weather, but I love being home and as I sit here and watch the babies bounce in their bouncers I know that all of my children also love being home in the things that comfort them.

Happy Saturday everyone and here's to being home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment