"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Monday, October 22, 2012

A sweet moment and an accomplishment

Two things I need to record that happened yesterday.

First: as we were sitting down to eat breakfast Cale and Mallory were at the table.  Cale was sitting there eating his yogurt and I did not think he was paying attention to anything but his yogurt however I was wrong.

Mallory sits down and as she usually does she says, "push me mommy" meaning to push in her chair but before I could even get over there Cale jumped down and said, "I do it Mallory" but his Mallory comes out Mawory - it is very cute.  He pushed himself out, jumped down and ran over to help out his big sister.  She thanked him and began to eat her breakfast.  Just a sweet little moment by my little man who is growing up quickly.  He really is a sweetheart.  He is a stinker but he is a stinker with a sweet side.

Second: Maggie learned to swing herself.  Matt and I were off to the Bengals game and were not there to see it but they were playing outside on the swing set and I believe Miss Natalie had a lot to do with it and taught Maggie how to pump on the swing.  Maggie was so proud she called me this morning as I was heading to the airport to tell me that she learned to swing!  I am proud of you Maggie and again you have shown mommy you are growing up quickly!

You are also the only person I know whose jeggings were baggy!  I am not kidding this kid picked out jeggings to go with a new sweater the other day so I grabbed a size 4, they looked like they would fit but they are too BIG!  What are supposed to be tight skinny jeans are baggy!
God love you my skinny child! 

I love you both, I am proud of and all that you do and are accomplishing in your lives!  I hope you continue to amaze me for years and years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment