"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Maggie Doodle!

Happy Happy 5th Birthday Maggie Lynne!   You are been waiting for this day for a full year and could not be happy to turn five! 

You fully believe you are now truly a BIG girl and will grow even more this year than last (and you are). 

Your imagination is bigger than ever and your love for princesses and Barbie are BIG.  You are playing soccer, however, we are not sure that it is your thing.  You did enjoy tball this summer though and have met some good friends with your teams.  You LOVE dance and have grown so much over the last 3 years that it is amazing to watch.

You are a smart little girl.  You entered this world two minutes after your brother but I believe that is the only time you have been behind him in your life.  You are learning to lead and are practicing on your little sister a ton. 

You are a GREAT big sister.  You love to play with Mallory, especially dress up and house.  You love playing with the big kids and hate when you cannot spend time with Natalie.
 
You crack us up with your dance moves and we are never really sure what you will say.

You love arts and crafts and pretty much everything about school.  I really hope that never changes.

You will eat just about anything but prefer spaghetti, chicken nuggets, ice cream, and surprisingly enough will eat your green beans which makes me happy. 

Maggie, you are a great little girl, excuse me a big girl.  You will always be my little 4lb baby girl but as you have told me time and time again in the last few months, you are ready to grow up.  So I guess momma better get ready.  Memaw and I hope that we can remind you how excited you were to turn 5 when you are turning 25!  I just hope that every year brings you so much excitement and joy (not to mention signs and streamers!). 

I love you Maggie, more than you will ever know.  You are a lot like your momma but you have so much of the individual you that it is scary.  You are definitely marching your own way in life and I could not be prouder.  Keep doing what you are doing and living your life big. 

Happy Happy Happy FIFTH Birthday Maggie Lynne!  I hope it was everything you wanted it to be.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment