"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Myles John!

And welcome to the world and our family buddy!  We could not be happier that you are finally here with us to enjoy everything that the world has to offer.

Yesterday September 6th, after a long day of waiting and a hard two hours of pushing for his momma, Myles John entered the world.  He was welcomed by his family, Erica, John and big brother Maddox (and a whole bunch of other great family members)!  He is officially named Myles John Shovlin, however, he will forever be called Icy Myles since Maddox has told us for months that his brother's name would be Icy after the Komets hockey mascot.

He weighed in at 8lbs. 7oz.; 20 3/4 inches long and at exactly 5:22PM became the cutest newborn I know.



Myles is definitely bigger than Maddox was and they tell me he has a full head of hair but unfortunately I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting my newest nephew to confirm.  I cannot wait to squeeze those cheeks and hold that little one in my arms.  It was killing me not to be there yesterday but sometimes life as an adult does not allow us to go where our hearts want to be.

I love this little guy to piece already and I cannot wait to see what kind of trouble all of the kids cause together, just another one to the mix is sure to be dangerous!

Happy Birthday Buddy!  We have been waiting for you to join us and you sure did take your time but it was worth it.  Until we meet on Sunday - remember I love you!
Love Aunt Trini


No comments:

Post a Comment