"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh my CUTENESS!

Meeting Myles was definitely a highlight in my weekend.  I have to say I am in love with this little boy!  He is just perfect, I know I have said it before but seriously he is and I cannot wait to see him again.

I really cannot wait for my kids to meet him.  As much as I often fight technology (GPS is not my friend) and complain because I do not know how to work anything, I am grateful that they have all had the opportunity to face time to see Myles.  I did appreciate being able to see him on my own, no one to really share the attention or snuggles but these 4 kids are so excited to meet him.



Just LOVE those chubby cheeks!
 
Stretching out - he really is smaller than I thought


This was probably one of the best moments of the day, Maddox being a GREAT big brother.  He is so excited to play and help with Myles that he cannot stand it!  He wanted him to sit in his "seat" from the moment he walked in the door.
Kisses from Maddox
 
Hugs Too

Such sweetness


The only time this kid cried - he wanted to sleep!
 We love you buddy, more than you will know, we are lucky to be your family and Aunt Trini would drive another 700 miles to hold that sweet baby any day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment