"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Thursday, December 2, 2010

63 was the magically number - give or take 10!

That is how many shots I took of my children last night in trying to get a photo of the 4 of them together for our family Christmas card.  Needless to say a group shot did not happen but I got some great individual shots that made a beautiful card.  I did delete quite a few in our process and I was exhausted after our trials but the memories are funny today.

Here is a little bit of our journey.  I only hope capturing the gaggle of children we have together gets easier as they get older!

For now I will enjoy my photo memories that need to be placed in a flip book for the true effect of our chaos :)

















Maggie Waving Goodbye so I would stop taking photos!

And boy I can't wait for Christmas it is going to be a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment