"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Random Thoughts Filling My Mind!

Over the last two days I have had way too many thoughts filling my head.  It is sort of a to do list, want to do list and really I am thankful list.

So here is the list of random thoughts, in no particular order:
  • I can't believe I haven't started wrapping my gifts yet, I love wrapping gifts and haven't even started!  I did get the paper out but that is as far as I have gotten
  • I am so thankful that I have 4 healthy and happy children!  I am very thankful for these babies as I prayed for a long time for them and couldn't have asked for a better gift ever
  • Going to work at my full time job is the easiest part of my day!  I love my life at home but I usually don't get to sit down until I go to bed
  • I need to make more of an effort to sit down and play with my kids, especially during the next couple of days.  The holidays are flying by us and to experience it with them is simply amazing.  So starting tonight I am slowing down, letting the house go even more and I am going to enjoy my babies.  Right now I am watching Polar Express with Cado!  He loves this movie and for a snowy night it couldn't be better
  • I love the fact that my delay cycle works on my washer, I can't believe it took me a year to figure out that I have it then another two weeks before I used  it.  I can do laundry while I sleep or while I am driving home from work!  Oh the simple things in life when you get older.  Now if only the laundry fairy would come fold it all and put it away
  • I am so thankful for our mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends who are a part of our lives and help us with our children on a daily basis
  • We need to get the last couple of pieces of the bar finished so this basement project can be OVER!
  • I need to go to our storage and get the 6-9 month clothes for Mallory and Cale plus another exersaucer.  I can't believe how fast they are growing and I really wish I could freeze time
  • I miss my family who is living away and hope to see them for the holidays if not very soon after that
  • I hope this girls trip I am planning with my sister works out
  • I am thankful for my husband and the fact that after 8 years of marriage and 4 kids he is still my best friend
  • I am sad for a friend who is going through a rough time and lost something that she wanted so badly.  I pray that she can be strong and realize that it all happens for a reason
  • I am very thankful for my CAG family and the support and fun they bring to my life
  • I need to finish up a few gifts yet!
  • I need to figure out who is going to watch these babies while Memaw Connie has her surgery and recovers!  We are so excited for her but momma needs to get on the sitter coverage ASAP or daycare will be rich off of my children
  • I can't wait to bake cookies with my mom, Caden and Maggie tomorrow!
  • I am so please my children are creating so many wonderful memories with their grandparents
  • I miss our grandparents, cousins and friends who have passed.  You are all loved and thought about daily
  • I am so excited that I got our Christmas cards out on time
  • I am so glad that I am 1 pound away from a weight loss goal.  Now to continue to the trend over the holidays.  Tomorrow will be a test
  • I am very thankful for all of my twin mom friends, they have given me some of the best advice and support!  We are not freaks of nature but rather some very resourceful moms!
  • I must figure out what is for dinner, after all it is 6:30
I posted all of this in the hopes that my busy, busy mind can rest for an evening. I do not know how to stop and I must, I want to snuggle my kiddos, watch Polar Express, Tinkerbell and Peter Man all at least twice with my toddlers and hold my babies.  Not too much to ask for a Thursday evening, oh and maybe, just maybe get a few gifts wrapped!

Here's to the busy me taking a night off and the mom me enjoying my kids! 
Happy Snow Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment