"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Saturday, December 18, 2010

'Twas the Weekend Before Christmas...

And my babies are snuggled all nice in their bed, I hope they are having visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads.  The toddlers are at a hockey game with daddy, Memaw Jo, Papaw Frank and Big Papaw, I sure hope they are having fun!  I know one little boy ran out of this house ready for his evening to begin.

The shopping for gifts is almost complete, the wrapping has begun (FINALLY, I love wrapping gifts!) Our stocking are all hung, the cookies are baked, the house is a mess but our spirits are high and we are excited for the big day!

It has been a very productive day in the Cool house and a great family bonding one.  I have enjoyed my evening with Mallory and Cale, their giggles, squels, and out right laughter can bring the biggest smile to an adult.  They are amazing and growing each day and I just can't believe their 6 month birthday is just a few short days away.

As I sit here and think about our day and the last couple of weekends I can't help but to glow, we are  continuing and creating family traditions and I couldn't be happier.  So just a quick note to let you all know that the 6 Cools are ready for a great holiday!

There are more stories to come, Santa visits, trains and cookie baking to start. 
The big day is coming and I just cannot wait! 

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment