"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Couch and carpet shopping - our Sunday date!

So I have to say I am catching up on getting a few things posted!  This past week was a busy one and I started a lot of thoughts but never got to finish them.  This was one of them.  From Matt and I's day date last Sunday, November 7th...

Matthew and I got a date day!  It may have been out to pick carpet and couches but we made some time for an extended lunch and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Time with just the hubby and I is so very precious.  I will take what I can get.   Plus we picked carpet and couches, that means we are that much closer to getting this basement complete which is something I cannot wait to have done!
We had a wonderful lunch that was driven by my CAG family giving us a gift card prior to the babies being born, I never thought we would get to use it just the two of us but we sure did.  So thank you to  you all - it was just what we needed!

So while it wasn't a huge elebrorate date it was a productive one and a few hours away with my hubby and I will take it! 

I am very thankful that I got a date day with my hubby!
Oh and we did pick some great carpet and couches!

No comments:

Post a Comment