"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My oh my time is flying by the babies are 5 months old already!

Yep time flying by is my theme for today because on November 24th the babies were 5 months old.  I just can't believe how big they are getting already and I am wondering where my little things went.  They are just getting too big too fast.

So here we are at 5 months old!  Learning to do so many things and having a great time!

Cale enjoying his new favorite pastime!

Mallory enjoying her favorite pastime

He enjoyed it so much today he fell asleep in it!

Mallory chatting with Memaw Jo she loves to chat!

So it has been a wonderful week of celebrations for us but I must say that all 4 of my babies are growing too fast.  As we sit here and watch Polar Express for the 4th time today I will enjoy myself with my kids and let everything else go!

1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big!!!! We need to have a play date :)

    ReplyDelete