"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Monday, November 8, 2010

I am thankful for the time change!

Not for the extra hour of sleep, that did not happen in our house but rather because this morning I got to show Caden that the sun was coming up and I didn't have to tell him that it was still sleeping!

This started another great conversation on where it was exactly and when it would be fully up for him to see but neverless it was a wonderful lesson for both Caden and Maggie and quite a stretch for mommy to teach them where it would come from exactly.  I am not a meterologist or a scientist but know enough to teach them something about a lot of things.

Right now they believe it comes up by the river, he knows that landmark and could see the sky lightening over that way so that is what we will go with for now.

I can't wait for our morning commute in the days to come and our conversation on where is the sun. 

A simple but wonderful thing to give thanks for today! 
Learning through your children will teach more than you know.

Happy Monday and here is to a great week of potty training at our house!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the potty training... I'm pulling for you! I can only imagine potty training twins with another set of twins to take care of on the "side" :)!

    ReplyDelete