"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Really, is it only Wednesday?

Because it feels like it should be Friday!  It has been one VERY busy week.  Not only at work but at home as well. 
I already have in 10 loads of laundry since Monday and have at least 3 more to go - not to mention getting all of those clothes put away.  There are still Christmas presents to put away and clutter to clean up!  That never changes but for some reason there feels like there is more than ever.  Bathes have been done twice this week for each kid and we actually fit in a family dinner of the 6 of us!

We have started our days early and they had ended late. I know had I done more work on Sunday I would have had less to do this week but I would not give back the past weekend for the world.  Not to mention I know how much Cado needs his momma right now.  He missed me last week and I am working hard to spend lots of time with the kids to make up for being gone for a week. 

So come on Friday!  I am ready to play with trains and watch movies, I have very few To Do's that HAVE to be done this weekend but many want to do's with the #1 being - spend more time with my family!
Here is to a fast and happy Thursday and a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment