"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where in the world have 7 months gone?

As I sat here last night playing with the babies it dawned on me that it was the 24th of January, which means my babies are 7 months old!  I was knocked back and just cannot believe it.  7 months WOW! 

The are our angels and the very best babies, I know I say that all the time but I truly mean it.  Right now they are amazing us everyday by growing and learning so much.  They can both sit up - Mallory sits up unassisted quite well, Cale can sit but needs a little assistance.  Mallory is a chatty little gal, she loves to say "dada" I still think that her daddy pays her every time she says it but it is cute.  Cale definitely found his voice in the last couple of days, especially since our little date on Saturday, the one on one time allowed him to find and hear his voice, as well as show off for everyone we saw at the stores and the mall!

They bring so much joy and love to our lives  I smile everyday as I watch Caden and Maggie show Mallory and Cale how much they love them.  The do get a bit annoyed with them at times and as Cale and Mallory become more mobile I am sure we have many more adjustments and learning's for the toddlers but it is all just absolutely awesome to witness and i am so proud to say they are my children.  I am just thinking about all of the bonding the 4 of them will have throughout their lives.  Not only do they get to experience having a twin but they get another brother and sister to share their lives with, I cannot think of anything better that I would have wanted to give them.

Everyday I see my children and I am reminded of how blessed Matthew and I are, to think that not many years ago we were not even sure if we could have children and now, there is just so much fun and love.  Sure it isn't all easy but the fun and loving times definitely out weigh the hard times.

So as my babies have turned 7 months I sit here and just smile. 
I still cannot believe that 7 whole months of their lives have gone by so quickly! 
My heart is full, my house is full and I could not be happier. 

Miss Mallory showing off that she can sit up!
 
Mr. Cale always smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment