"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Friday, January 4, 2013

WOW - way to long, so much to record just so little time

Okay, it has been a long time since I have been able to record anything that has been going on with the kids.  The good news is that we have been living life and making memories.  The bad news - I want to get it all down before I forget it.

So life has been going but I have not taken the time out to get it all down the way I would like, I am struggling getting photos posted here but have SO MANY that I want to get up and share.  I will get there - baby steps and remembering to breathe are my mottoes right now.  It would really help if the Internet here would cooperate too, ugh technology sometimes. 

Christmas with the kids was great - all 4 days of it - we love being with family but I have to say I am very glad to be returning to our "normal" routine.  I saw "normal" because it is our normal but would look insane to anyone on the outside I am sure. 

The kids are playing nicely together with all of their new toys.  We have built numerous tracks of variation with the boys, rocked out with all 4 as they play guitars and sing.  Played babies and Barbies with the girls and enjoyed some video games together.  We have watched wonderful new movies and are finding out favorites to wear out.  It has truly been just a great couple of weeks together for family time.
I was ready for the Christmas decorations to come down but Cale is very sad, he said just last night, "no take down Christmas, I love it, it pretty"  He is not happy that all of the lights we look at each morning and evening to school and home are coming down.

We are trying to slow down and enjoy the moments we have together.  I am hoping to record more here and to really learn to use my wonderful camera.  I hope to spend more time with friends and to just continue to enjoy our lives.

Here is to a Happy and Healthy 2013 - we are really looking forward to all that is heading our way in the year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment