"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Sunday, October 3, 2010

"I have an idea!"

That is the phrase that Maggie started using today and I know that she really does not have an idea of what an idea is but it is very, very cute and something that I thought needed to be captured.

A friend told me when Caden and Maggie were just turning one to make sure to write down what they are saying because you won't remember when they are older and I have tried to accomplish that throughout my blog but I sure do wish I would have started sooner! 

I can't go back in time but I can start now, she has an idea and she has wondered off onto one of her many adventures are saying it and I can't wait until she truly understands the meaning of her words.  She even had Caden saying "I have an idea"!  Maggie Lynne I hope you have a million more ideas in your life time.

Today was another accomplishment for Caden as he put together an entire 36 piece puzzle!  It may have took him an hour and lots of encouragement but he did this all by himself.  I love that he celebrated each and everyone of those 36 pieces as he put that puzzle together.  Memaw Jo was great working with him and reminding him to look at the picture to see where he was on his puzzle.  I am truly amazed that he did the entire puzzle on his own

I am happy to say it has been a wonderful weekend of much needed family time.  Not to mention we are officially into Matthew's "Birthday Week"  he will be turning a big 34 years old this week and everyone who knows me knows that I love birthdays!  That means you have experienced one more great year on this earth and with those who you love!!

AND...I am finished with my painting of the basement, so we are one step closer to a finished basement and I am thrilled that mommy doesn't have to skip anymore evening with her babies.  Not to mention we have really enjoyed the novelty of the kegerator today.

Here's to a good week for all and to many more memories and milestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment