"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Sunday, October 24, 2010

We are so blessed!

This weekend has been perfect!  I have a lot of people to thank for making it perfect but most of all it was about family and friends which can make anything perfect.  (Especially Memaw Donna for all she did in helping me get ready!)

On Saturday evening we baptized Mallory and Cale.  They are the best babies, and we are grateful that Father Peter celebrated our special day with us.  Both babies were amazing during church and the didn't cry even once during their baptism.  Cale even smiled at Father after his blessing with holy water and I think it caught Father Peter off guard.  We are so blessed with not only these amazing little people in our lives but also all of those family and friends who were there with us.  Nicole and Dusty are Cale's godparents while Doug and Haley are Mallory's.  However, Aunt Haley was very sick yesterday so Aunt Erica had to fill in for her, thank you Erica and Haley we will photo shop you into the celebration. 


My Amazing Little Family!  The 6 Cools
I cannot think of a closer family than ours and I am thank God every day for blessing my life with these beautiful people.  We may have the biggest extended family but I can't imagine having it any other way.  There aren't many people who are as close to Aunts, Uncles and cousins as we are and many don't understand how we can keep in touch but it is one of the best things in life. 

So as we end this weekend it was fitting to spend more time with family and enjoy this beautiful Sunday, even if the Bengals lost. 
and Happy Birthday to little Alex, your mommy has been waiting a long time for you and I couldn't be happy for the entire family. 

To the godparents of my children, thank you for being a part of their lives and to help us guide them in this crazy, crazy world which we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment