"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Sunday, October 24, 2010

It was a birthday celebration!

This weekend was a long one but an amazing one.  I started to write about the whole weekend in one blog but the more I thought about it each day deserves it's own post. 

Friday night started with a visit from some of our favorite people, John, Erica and Maddox were in and everyone had a great time visiting.  We are grateful that they stayed with our children so that Matt and I could enjoy a night out to celebrate Megan's birthday.  I do have the best sister for helping me so much with my children and it is one of the most amazing things to see my children interact with Maddox, they love each other so much and just light up when they get together.  I am very proud to witness this and be a part of this little gang they have developed.

We had a great time at Boogie Nights with Scott, Megan, Kerri, Brooke and all of the others that were there.  GREAT TIME!  Thank you for including us in the celebration.  We miss hanging out with you all but when you have 4 kids it is hard to get out of the house!

This mom is getting too old to do this much in one weekend but you have to celebrate birthdays, it is my rule in life, and celebrate big we do.

Happy Birthday Megan!


No comments:

Post a Comment