"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sometimes we want to escape and sometimes we say What a Ride!

This morning as we were preparing for the day I had to stop and laugh at my son.  He was sleeping with his hands straight up in the air as if he was on a roller coaster.  At one point he was even smiling in his sleep.

This is fitting too as we just returned from our trip to Kings Island, I hope this is a sign that I will have at least one of my four children who like rollercoasters as much as I do!

Then as I went to upload the photo from this morning I found this one of the same son from just a few days earlier...


I think he is trying to escape this crazy this crazy house! 

Either way I know that this one has a sense of adventure and humor!
So this got me believeing that we have already taught him some great lessons in life.  That no matter what comes our way in life even if we may want to escape we try to always have fun and finish the day thinking, "Man What a Great Ride!"
Thank you Cale Joseph for a GREAT start to your mommy's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment