"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about!"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The babies are giggling!

One of the most amazing things as a parent is watching your children learn to do everything!  I mean everything.  These little people know very little when they enter the world and they have to learn how to do it all from the beginning.  It has truly amazed me over the last 3 years as I have watched all of my children during their learning processes.

Right now Mallory and Cale are giggling out loud!  They started this late last week that I noticed and at first it really caught me off guard, I just can't believe that they are doing this already.  They have been "talking" to us for a few weeks but that giggle out loud is something that can make all of the days worries go away!  As I have said before if I could bottle giggles and sell them I would be a millionaire, right now I don't care about the money as much as I care about capturing the carefree sounds of my children.  The last couple of days have been rough for a number of reasons but this morning I watched as Maggie giggled at Mallory and Mallory giggled back at her. It was truly what has kept me going through my work day today.  It was the first time the sisters really interacted with each other and thinking about it now makes me cry.  I can't wait to see what kinds of trouble these two will cause and I can't wait to listen to their giggle matches!

Caden and Maggie are still learning so much as well.  Right now we are very confused on the difference of a few things, him/her, up/down, on/off, and how many 2 really is.  We are constantly working on this but some times it is just fun to let it go and some times they fight your correction as they think they are right in how they say it.  These two really amaze me and I am so proud that my 34 weekers don't seem to have any delays at all.
Right now this mom is ready to go home, hold some babies and just giggle! 
I am thrilled it is Thursday and can't wait for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment